A day late and a dollar short

This has blog has been a long time coming and started with a post just like this one more times than I can count. However, I think I'm finally ready to make this blog the real deal. Well, as real deal as a free blog can get me. What can I say, I'm a cheapskate.

My intention for this blog is to share with you my travels, tips, and gear. I've traveled both in and outside the U.S. solo and with friends. Travel is my passion. The one thing that makes every day on this world a little brighter. I hope you'll enjoy my adventures, my failings, and my terrible jokes.

As these posts accumulate, I'll share some of my favorite blogs and instagrams that help me live vicariously when I'm on such a strict budget.

On that note, let this journey begin...



Comments

Popular Posts